Merchandiser Textiles (Based at Gurgaon)
- Active participation in vendor research and analysis
- Work with factories on new product development and innovation
Client Visit Preparation
- Coordinate and prepare client files
- Coordinate for product displays
- Prepare minutes of meeting
Development process management
- Sample review, assessment and dispatch
- Maintain and update sample tracker
- Costing analysis and product negotiation
- Update and share comments with vendor and client
- Review callouts and suggest corrective action plan
Production Process coordination
- Purchase order generation and management (EDI/MIS/COP/Supplier Connect)
- Time & Action planning and maintenance
- Plan and Conduct Pre Production meetings
- Review and update production tracker
- ESF creation and maintenance
- Sealer and Testing sample coordination
- Review and escalation of exceptions with team and client
- Post shipment follow-up
- Degree/Diploma in Textiles
- 4 – 7 year’s experience in merchandising
- Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), including the use of MS Word and Excel.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.