Merchandiser – Home
- Review development and production sample to ensure the samples meet client standard.
- Work closely with client during their business trips, arranging their itinerary and accompanying them on vendor visit.
- Able to help customer to follow up on development, sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement effectively by considering customer’s requirements and supplier’s resources.
- Sourcing new vendors with new capability to meet buyer’s needs on different product categories.
- Order details following up and email correspondence with factories and customers.
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Visit the factory to follow up the production when necessary.
- Preferably diploma in textile & clothing studies or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sourcing or buying office and experience in handling multi categories products
- Good product and safety knowledge in home-textiles is an advantage.
- Good in time management and able to work with tight schedule and under pressure.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English .
- Responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and good team player.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.