Furniture Technical Manager
- Act as technical liaison between US/ European clients and Connor technical resources in Vietnam.
- Review and implement sample preparation for clients and support client technical requirements in production factories.
- Recruit and develop Connor technical staff.
- Supervise and be a strong leader for all technical activities within Vietnam; lead by example and be prepared to educate the whole team.
- Technically evaluate and select appropriate factories to meet client design, quality, cost, lead time requirements and production capacity.
- Manage selected suppliers to construct samples to agreed construction and finish requirements.
- Resolve technical issues inside clients and selected factories in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 10 years of furniture manufacturing experience.
- At least 5 years experience in management in technical and product development or product engineering including successful experience in a client facing role.
- Good knowledge about furniture products.
- Experience with product design interpretation and communication to the supplier; able to read and understand engineering drawings with skills in Auto Cad and be experienced in developing furniture color and finishing systems with recognized furniture finishing suppliers.
- Familiar with international quality standards and requirements of US and European clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English while skills in Vietnamese or Mandarin would also be useful.
- In addition to strong management and leadership skill, possess strategic and analytical thinking, and high level of initiative and integrity.
- Exhibit effective communication skills and have the ability to interact with all levels, both external and internal.
- Experience of living in Asia and prepared to live or relocate to Vietnam.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Further information about Connor and our career opportunities can be viewed on our website https://www.weconnor.com. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.