Compliance Auditor (Based at Gurgaon)
- Execute on-site factory social compliance and factory security evaluations.
- Communication factory audit results with clients, and other Omega worldwide offices.
- Troubleshoot and develop workable solutions and corrective action plans with factories.
- University Graduate
- 2- 5 years of factory social accountability and security (C-TPAT) audit experience.
- Familiar with local labor laws and health & safety regulations.
- High proficiency in oral & written English with strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work independently.
- Computer skills in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Frequent domestic and occasional overseas travel is required.
- SA8000 Lead Auditor Certificate is an advantage
Omega provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Further information about Omega and our career opportunities can be viewed on our website www.omegcompliance. com. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.