Divisional Merchandise Manager – Apparel
- Achieve KPIs
- Drive Strategized Business Growth
- Meet on Time Delivery
- Meet Claim Target
- Manage & Retain people
Business Development & Management
- Manage Client Relationship & Client Service
- Prepare Vendor strategy and choose the best source
- Critically review new opportunities and guide team and vendor with best offer
- Work with vendors in innovation as per client needs / latest trends
- Manage Vendor Relationship
- Drive & train team to achieve KPI in tune with the Company Goals.
- Team organizing skills - giving timely, specific feedback & coaching & providing challenging assignments & opportunities for development
- Training the teams on the job & provide small training sessions where ever applicable
- Encourage the teams to achieve /establish challenging performance standards & a desire to excel
- Working with the teams and providing clear directions/ guidance to work effectively.
Client Visit Preparation/Trips
- Analyze trip requirement with clients.
- Strategize plan of action against each requirement and closely monitor the same.
- Review and finalize client files and product displays.
- Closely work on vendor wise open issues and offer best possible solutions.
- Degree/diploma in apparel
- 10 to 12 years of experience in Merchandising
- Travelled internationally for successful Business Development
- Managed team size of at least 6 - 8 people.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Further information about Connor and our career opportunities can be viewed on our website http://www.weconnor.com. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment. Mention the job position in the subject line or apply below.
Connor is an equal opportunities employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.