Textiles QA Inspector (Based at Panipat)
• Evaluate a narrower range of products in accordance with quality assurance procedures.
• Identify faults within prescribed quality control procedures.
• Recommends methods to improve product quality. Ensures that In house QA systems are being maintained in factories.
• Perform technical evaluations on new factories.
• Should ensure that the factory is well equipped to meet the production as per quality standards. Incase of any concern bring into the notice of the QA Manager/ QA Supervisor.
• To strictly follow established standards and systems set by our company and required by our customers.
•Participate in Pre- Production meetings.
• Check QA/MR files to verify that the MR has included all of the required information.
• Maintains close relationships with affiliate counterparts in merchandising and takes responsibility for delivering quality specifications.
• Conduct inspections, including material, initial- inline, mid-line and final inspection in vendor premises as per client requirement, set shipping date and vendor production schedule.
• Graduate- Preferably a degree/ diploma in textiles.
• 5 to 8 years of experience in quality
• Preferably from a manufacturing unit
• Working knowledge of AQL Inspection system
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.