Technician – Home (Based at Shenzhen)
- Evaluate incoming product developments from clients and provide feedback on potential problems and unclear details back to the client.
- Review blueprints with factory and ensure an understanding of the client’s requirements for the product.
- Work closely with the factory to overcome any problems that may arise during developing or production.
- Ensures the samples are completed in a timely manner and of the required quality.
- Provide required documentation to the client .
- Conduct the Pre-Production meeting to ensure all detailed specification for each item which will be put into production shortly.
- Complete reasonable ad hoc tasks requested by superiors.
- College graduate in commerce, business administration, international trade or other related disciplines;
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Hardgoods product development.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel often.
- Competent in using AutoCAD or similar software.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Human Resources Department, William E. Connor (Shenzhen) Ltd, Unit D, 5/F, Block CD, Tian Xiang, Chegongmiao, Futian, Shenzhen, China 518042 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.