Technician – Furniture
- Voice out preliminary potential issues with the product development in the initial stage of development.
- Assists the client and factory to facilitate the completion of the new development.
- Detail observation of the product and being critical of the quality, construction and structure of the product.
- Keep track of outstanding product development and drive the progress with the factory and the MR.
- Participation and involvement in the initial stage of the production including but not limited to FSCL.
- Preparation of PTF in timely manner.
- Regularly report any issues and consult with the Assistant Technical Manager or Technical Manager during product development.
- To provide Assistant Technical manager or Technical Manager with Recommendation for improvement.
- Working with Vendor/factory on CAP and PIP to prevent quality issues of reoccurring.
- Reducing claim rate and by achieving claim target below 0.5%.
- Tertiary educated, preferably in Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5-10 years of related work experience in Furniture.
- Good network with Factories and supplies in HK & Mainland China.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Good in interpersonal relationship, communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Competent in using AutoCAD or similar software.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Human Resources Department, William E. Connor (Shenzhen) Ltd, Unit D, 5/F, Block CD, Tian Xiang, Chegongmiao, Futian, Shenzhen, China 518042 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.