- Carry out project governance and/or management of the application in-house and out-sourced development and implementation.
- Carry out business process re-engineering and recommend areas of improvement.
- Lead a team to carry out project development initiatives and applications support.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to drive changes for executing digital transformation roadmap.
- Manage implementation, systems upgrade, enhancement and on-going operations of a designated set of information systems.
- Assist to identify and evaluate the latest technology and tools to improve the user experience of the information systems
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems or a related discipline
- A minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience, of which 5 years should be at managerial / senior supervisory level
- Experience in implementing large-scale, enterprise-wide ERP, knowledge management, document management solution, etc. is an advantage
- Commercial acumen with sound knowledge of workflow/process streamlining, business intelligence software and digital technology
- Strong project management, problem solving as well as stakeholder, vendor and contract management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.