- Assist the Project Manager (Application Systems Development) in operating the new systems development and maintenance projects in all Connor offices worldwide with a view to achieving the Company’s growth & objectives
- Manage the IT projects assigned by supervisor.
- Study, analyst, design, program, test, document, implement and support the Connor Application Systems
- Conduct user requirement studies and recommend appropriate automations.
- Analyze, design and develop procedures for process improvement.
- Plan and coordinate application system testing, installation, training and support.
- Perform additional duties as required to meet Departmental and Company objectives.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Tertiary educated in Computer Studies or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft.net, Microsoft Access, including Application Programming, and using Oracle Database is a MUST
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Strong negotiation skills and experienced with problem resolution.
- Proactive, sensible, deadline conscious, adaptive, responsible, well-organized and attention to details characteristics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.