- Install, maintain and support the global IT infrastructure, security, networking, server computers and messaging systems.
- Develop procedures and programs for system monitoring, housekeeping, backup, logging, reporting system and operation services.
- Install, maintain and support two-factor authentication, Disk/Data Encryption and Network Segmentation.
- Perform regular network scanning, analysis and threat identification.
- Install, maintain and support software inventory, software distribution and patch management.
- Provide training and technical support services to the group companies.
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows, Cisco Security, Storage Systems, Endpoint Security System, Linux, VMware, Networking and Performance Optimization.
- Proven experience in deploying and supporting Microsoft Windows Servers, VM and Veeam.
- Holder of MCSE is a definite advantage.
- Solid experience in infrastructure project management. Experience in IP Phone Systems would be an advantage.
- Occasional travelling is required.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.