Social Media & Brand Coordinator
- Help the Group to evaluate and improve our brand profile and visibility.
- Produce and maintain social media and marketing communications platforms and App’s to support company objectives.
- Help develop a social media and web presence that engages our clients, global work force and prospective brand partners.
- Help the company build connections internally and externally by evaluating channels and then pushing content through those channels.
- Manage on-line advertising and media publications.
- Work with Management Team to plan and execute media plans and other marketing functions.
- Keep content fresh and relevant. Monitor our web presence to ensure a dynamic and consistent presence is communicated across various platforms.
- Understand the strategic plan of the Management Team and support marketing effort through communication plan to our target audience
- Assist in creating and maintaining a comprehensive corporate communications strategy.
- Content should be fresh and fine-tuned to our brand’s image with regular updates.
- Ensure that all necessary marketing material and company platforms are up-to-date.
- Liaise and manage the relationships with vendors.
- Assist in presentation formatting and updating.
- Coordinate marketing communications and internal management meeting projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Tertiary educated in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Background and Degree in IT, Marketing, Communications or other related disciplines.
- 3 – 5 years of solid experience in the field of Marketing and Media Communications.
- Strong experience with LinkedIn, Instagram and other Social Media application management.
- Candidate preferably has strong communications, copywriting and editorial skills.
- Proficient with web concepts, App’s and digital technologies such as website, SEO, social media, analytic tools, Photoshop, WordPress, Illustrator, Power Point and video editing would be an advantage.
- Passion for innovative marketing, communications and digital marketing trends.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, independent, result and detail oriented, responsive and detail minded, able to handle multitasks under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English speaking is a must.
- Less experience will be considered.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.