Senior System Administrator & Security Officer – Infrastructure and Security
- To install, maintain and support the global IT Infrastructure, security, networking, server computers, user computers and messaging systems.
- To install, maintain and support Video Conference Systems, VoIP and other IP dependent services.
- To develop procedures and programs for system monitoring, housekeeping, backup and operation services.
- To provide technical and security support services to all offices worldwide
- To design, establish and improve event monitoring, logging and reporting system
- To design and establish two factor authentication, Disk/Data Encryption and Network Segmentation.
- To design, establish and improve intrusion detection and prevention system
- To perform regular network scanning, analysis and vulnerability identification
- Tertiary educated in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in network infrastructure and security, preferably in multi-national companies
- Good knowledge in popular security solutions and technologies including Firewall, Network Monitoring software, Intuition Detection and Prevention, Data Leakage Protection, Computer Security and Vulnerability Assessment, Two Factor Authentication and Data Encryption.
- Solid experience in installing and configuring hardware and software solutions is required
- Knowledge in scripting, syslog, event management systems, Snort and other Open Source security tools running on Linux and Windows platforms
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.