Senior Merchandiser- Furniture (Based at Gurgaon)
- Consistently work with existing vendor base on new product offers.
- Review, analyze and select new vendor base.
- Keep abreast of market trend and guide vendors in innovation as per client needs and latest trends.
- Identify business opportunities by finding new vendors or product ideas to client.
- Manage client/vendor relationship.
- Negotiate with vendors on price, discount, delivery and working terms.
- Monitor production process to meet quantity, quality, order specifications and delivery dates.
- Diagnose production problems and work with vendors to present alternatives to clients.
- Work with vendors to improve on-time delivery/vendor score card.
- Coordinate with internal departments such as MIS / Shipping, Technical, QA, Finance & Administration to ensure smooth workflow for order follow-up.
• Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Wood Science & Forestry.
• 8 to 10 years of experience in merchandising of furniture products.
• Negotiation and Interpersonal Skills
• Analytical and Problem Solving Skills. Good Communication skills (verbal and written), including the use of MS Word and Excel.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.