Senior Merchandiser – Furniture
- Follow up orders with vendors, customers, and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Able to help customer to follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement effectively by considering customer’s requirements and supplier’s resources.
- Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production.
- Arrange sample submission to customers for approval.
- Identify business opportunities by finding new vendors or product ideas to client.
- Keep abreast of market trend by visiting both existing and new suppliers.
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Minimum 4-5 years solid experience in Furniture or relevant business.
- Strong knowledge in material related to furniture products in US market.
- Good network with factories and suppliers in HK & mainland China.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Independently, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and good team player.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill to interact with all levels, both external and internal.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Human Resources Department, William E. Connor (Shenzhen) Ltd, Unit D, 5/F, Block CD, Tian Xiang, Chegongmiao, Futian, Shenzhen, China 518042 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.