Senior Merchandiser – Footwear
- Follow up the initiatives of development and keep closely update and communication with internal team and clients.
- Follow up orders with vendors, customers, and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Able to help customer to follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement effectively by considering customer’s requirements and supplier’s resources.
- Collect and generate new seasonal trend & concept, or new material inspiration report and seasonal concept by visiting material market or visit factory showroom
- Keep close communication with Spectra about new season trend and concept.
- Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production.
- Proactively coordinate the proto sample fitting trail like confirmation samples fitting trial, in-production fitting review during each inspection stage.
- Coordinate and control the costing upon request when necessary.
- Arrange sample submission to customers for approval.
- Identify business opportunities by finding new vendors or product ideas to client.
- Keep abreast of market trend by visiting both existing and new suppliers.
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Keep timely report to the development or production for any quality or delivery delay when necessary.
- Be proactive to take up the hot task assigned from Supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in footwear.
- Strong knowledge in leather material related to products in US market.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Independently, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and good team player.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Human Resources Department, William E. Connor (Shenzhen) Ltd, Unit D, 5/F, Block CD, Tian Xiang, Chegongmiao, Futian, Shenzhen, China 518042 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.