Senior Merchandiser- Apparels/ Textiles (Based at Sri lanka)
- To manage key account’s product development, order processing, and provide value-added services to the clients.
- To respond and follow up inquiries, issues & problems raised by clients & all Connor offices worldwide.
- Follow up on business development leads, sourcing activities in allocated markets aggressively.
- Approach all merchandising aspects such as; T&A management, costing & product development in organized manner.
- Travel to overseas to review product development and sourcing opportunities.
- Proactively work with the RGM to ensure company KPI’s are achieved.
- To take the lead in organizing, scheduling & conducting the ‘Vendor Meetings’ effectively on either a monthly basis or quarterly basis, with the relevant vendors, internal teams & management.
- Needs to identify market opportunities, which are aligned with the overall company strategy & goals.
- Degree/diploma in apparel / textiles or an equivalent qualification.
- 5 years’ experience in merchandising, managing a customer directly is an important pre-requisite.
- Costing breakdown and negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), including the use of MS Word and Excel
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Further information about Connor and our career opportunities can be viewed on our website http://www.weconnor.com.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV within 7 days of this advertisement, stating the post applied for on the subject line of the email to: email@example.com or Apply directly from our website https://www.weconnor.com/careers/
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.