Senior Merchandiser – Apparel
- Work closely with oversea buyers, factories independently for daily development & bulk production follow up.
- Well organization skills of dealing with complex requirement from buyers.
- Price negotiation and liaison with buyers and factories.
- Need to work out any new development samples with current and potential vendors (both China & Overseas) to meet buyer’s requests.
- Full merchandising duties from development until shipment completed.
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Diploma in textile & clothing studies or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in trading firm or buying office.
- Preferable merchandising experience in all-rounded (cut & sewn, woven, sweater).
- Good in time management and able to work with tight schedule and under pressure.
- Good product sourcing knowledge and bargaining technique.
- Good network with factories and suppliers in HK, Mainland China & offshore factories.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.