Senior Merchandiser- Apparel (Based at Gurgaon)
• Active participation in vendor research and analysis
• Work with factories on new product development and innovation
Client Visit Preparation
• Coordinate and prepare client files
• Coordinate for product displays
• Prepare minutes of meeting
Production process management
• Follow-up with factories on TNA
• Work with factories on production planning
• Monitor deliveries
• Give proactive solutions on production flow to factories
• Give timely call out to the clients with solutions
• Degree/Diploma in Apparel
• 7-10 years’ experience in merchandising especially in product development
• Familiar with kids products (both woven and knits) and having worked for clients in the UK market.
• Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written), including the use of MS Word and Excel.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.