Quality Assurance Inspector- Home Textiles (Based at Panipat)
- Evaluates a narrower range of products in accordance with quality assurance procedures.
- Identifies faults within prescribed quality control procedures.
- Recommends methods to improve product quality. Ensures that in-house QA systems are being maintained in factories.
- Perform technical evaluations on new factories.
- Should ensure that the factory is well equipped to meet the production as per quality standards. In case of any concern bring into the notice of the QA Manager / QA Supervisor.
- To strictly follow established standards and systems set by our company and required by our customers.
- Participate in pre-production meetings.
- Check QA/MR files to verify that the MR has included all of the required information.
- Maintains close relationships with affiliate counterparts in merchandising and takes responsibility for delivering quality specifications.
- Conduct inspections, including material, initial in-line, mid-line and final inspection in vendor premises as per client requirement, set shipping date and vendor production schedule.
- Records and report inspections findings and make decision of whether to accept or reject the shipment according to AQL acceptable level and specifications laid down by our custom
- Issue Shipping permits for product that has passed final inspection.
- To maintain a harmonious working relationship with colleagues and with vendors so that inspection can be efficiently and smoothly carried out with their full co-operation.
- Target to have no quality claims.
- Graduate preferably a degree / diploma in apparel/textiles
- 5 to 8 years of experience in quality
- Preferably from a manufacturing unit.
- Working knowledge of AQL Inspection system
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.