QA Supervisor- Furniture (Based at Moradabad)
- Coordinate with merchandising team for new product order placement, ensure inspection file is completed and Pre-Production meeting is well conducted. Attend PPM’s and download the information to QA staff.
- Plan and Schedule all inspections of furniture.
- Walk the factory production line during and after PPM to ensure that proper process of production is being followed. The objective is to prevent latent defects or to prevent Final Inspection failure. Train the QA’s on process control for High Risk orders.
- Train and guide QA staff on inspection process and ensure they are using the correct tools of inspection. Review their daily activities including inspection, by visiting various factories where inspection events are being conducted. Give feedback on their performance and guide QA staff to achieve better. Review their Inspection Reports on a daily basis.
- Verify vendors have performed 100% inspection by examining their procedures and inspection reports Supervise final inspection are being carried out using signed off approval sample, surface moisture meter, gloss meter and that correct reports are submitted.
- Highlight areas of concern with vendors’ production and request for technical support from Connor Technician and Factory personnel as required
- Coordinate with vendor representative in investigation reason for Quality issues and solutions and provide solution for quality issue and come up with corrective action plan.
- Check upon corrective action plan implementation and report to QA Manager
- Liaise with Merchandising team as required on production status and report immediately any and all delays
- Provide the weekly work plan of each inspector. Also work on forward planning for monthly planning.
- Administrative control of QA staff and providing due diligent audit
• Degree/ diploma in Metallurgy / Mechanical Engineering will be preferred
• 10 to 12 years of experience in quality management
•6 years quality assurance experience in metal fabrication and finishing industry / furniture industry
• Managed team size of atleast 6-8 staff.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.