QA Inspector- Apparels (Based at Sri Lanka)
- To maintain quality levels within the specified client AQL Level.
- To be up to date with all respective clients manuals, protocols & standards
- To effectively conduct PP meetings, pilot runs, inline, pre finals, final inspections for clients as specified by corporate office.
- Need to plan, evaluate all size set & TOP samples in a timely manner as specified in the company’s SOP.
- Should proactively work with the vendor CAP’s on technical evaluation, in order resolve all outstanding quickly & permanently.
- Need to keep the Quality Assurance manager informed at all times on any exception to shipments, DPI & IPI, as & when required.
- To manage the offshore inspections effectively, whist keeping the Quality Assurance manager up to date on any issues.
- To prepare & submit all reports on time through Tablet with accurately & professionally.
- To plan ahead all factory visits effectively & in a cost-efficient manner.
- To work with all teams, specially with the merchandising teams to meet company objectives & goals.
- Review monthly OQL and conduct the meeting with relevant factories if OQL over 3%.
- Need to shuffle QA inspections every three – four months and discuss with QAM. Should consider cost too.
- Random factory visits with QA inspectors and follow QA process.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Quality assurance inspector is a must, if you have experience in handing Mothercare new born products, this will be an added advantage.
- A good knowledge & understanding of each client’s standards & expectations.
- Should be familiar with quality standards and requirements of US and European markets
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Well conversant with quality systems & SOP.
- Age below 40 years
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Further information about Connor and our career opportunities
Can be viewed on our website http://www.weconnor.com.
If you are interested in joining our team, send us your CV within 7 days of this advertisement, stating the post applied for on the subject line of the email to: email@example.com or apply directly from our website.
`Personal data provided by applicant will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.