Production Engineer- Furniture Tech (Based out of Gurgaon)
- Work with vendors on training them for Kiln Drying Methods, storage of materials, manufacturing processes, Moisture controls, Assembly, Sanding and finishing.
- Implementation of the client’s production standards , specifications and protocols throughout their manufacturing process.
- Develop a good control system in monitoring daily production activities and operation processes and quality levels being achieved.
- Random audit the factory inspection process and examine adequate furniture line production process and random check passed units.
- Develop/conduct training programs to enhance and develop the skill of vendor’s QA with the knowledge of QA process controls and system.
- Educate Vendor’s QA on testing protocols/requirement for quality and packaging.
- On board new vendors for clients requirements.
- Team with Connor Merchant, Quality Assurance & Technician team when setting up new vendors. To understand vendor capacity and capabilities.
- Communicate with Merchant for updates to client on weekly report on progress, achievements and early warning on production problems affecting delivery
- Communicate with Merchant to ensure workload given matches production lines capabilities.
- Support and Communicate with Merchants, Quality Assurance & Technician to analyze root cause of quality call outs and discrepancies found during production (during inspection or from sold units) and to address consequent change.
- Degree in Wood Technology from Forest Research Institute.
- 10 years of experience in Furniture manufacturing Industry in the area of Wood seasoning, Machining & Joinery.
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written both).
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.