Product Technician – Hardgoods & Home Textiles (Based at Gurgaon)
• Working with vendor on Technical specifications of the Sample developed (Conforming that appropriate and compliant material is used for production).
• Physical check and measuring of the samples prior to sending to the client and making reports in excel sheets which is shared with the client.
• Working with vendor to get the production pieces tested and ensuring its compliance to import country norms and conformance to Client standards/ protocols of product performance.
• Candidate should be very familiar with the testing norms and requirements of the products and be able to approve Group Testing Forms (GTF).
• Communicate independently with the client on testing requirements and download that information to the vendor/ factory.
• Work with factory to ensure production methods are appropriate to meet testing requirements.
• Communicate testing results to the client. In case of testing failure, work with factory to make changes in production to resolve the failure.
• Plan. schedule and follow up on PPM, make written PPM notes and send it to the client for approval.
• Undertaking quality evaluations of materials and checking the quality of the final product to ensure it is as per the development sample.
• Responding to product queries, testing issues and packaging related questions, including complaints from the client.
• Degree in Textile/Mechanical Engineering with Tertiary Education in management
• Preference will be given to candidate having PG degree in Engineering or manufacturing Sciences
• Experience in testing laboratories.
• Experience in Hardgood manufacturing / Textile Manufacturing/ weaving would be an added advantage.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.