Product Designer Specialist- Apparels (Based at Gurgaon)
- Well versed with fashion trends and garment development technicalities of retail and export manufacturing industry with ability to interact and negotiate effectively.
- Study fashion trends and apparel market and present product collections and design solutions focused on each client in close coordination with the designers, product managers, buyers in the client office.
- Interacting with the prospective and existing buyers to understand their requirements Handle wide array of functions pertaining to product development, monitoring costing right from the enquiry till dispatch.
- Having an insight into all kind of surface treatments and ornaments on garments like computer embroidery / hand embroidery/ manual embroidery/ garment washes and over dying / rotary printing & placement printing
- Offer technical solutions in terms of production feasibility and changes to make the product more price effective.
- Coordinating with vendors on developing protos and print strike offs, lab dips, embroidery swatches.
- Degree/diploma in fashion designing
- Experience of 8 – 10 years in product development and designing
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.