Merchandising Manager – Apparels (Based at Sri Lanka)
- To manage key account’s product development, order processing, and provide value-added services to the clients.
- To ensure that the teams are following the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of the company.
- To respond to and follow up inquiries, issues and problems raised by clients and all Connor offices worldwide with in the same working day.
- To analyse and facilitate requests for data gathering, create relevant forms and reports with recommendations, and manage effective reporting systems.
- To coordinate all trip itineraries and travel arrangements for clients with relevant vendors & internal departments.
- To manage the merchandising team effectively whilst identifying training needs, controlling expenses, ensuring periodical vendor visits & developing a cohesive operation.
- To ensure that all IT related information systems are up to date & that they are used effectively by teams & sub teams.
- To take the lead in organizing, scheduling & conducting the ‘Vendor Meetings’ effectively on either a monthly basis or quarterly basis, with the relevant vendors, internal teams & management.
- Needs to identify market opportunities, which are aligned with the overall company strategy & goals.
- Most importantly to have the right attitude & approach in the overall area of responsibility.
- Degree/diploma in apparel or an equivalent qualification.
- 5 years’ experience as a Merchandising Manager in sizeable company
- Effective communication capabilities
- Excellent Negotiation & Interpersonal skills & Analytical and Problem solving skills
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Further information about Connor and our career opportunities can be viewed on our website http://www.weconnor.com.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV within 7 days of this advertisement, stating the post applied for on the subject line of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply directly from our website https://www.weconnor.com/careers/
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.