Merchandiser – Furniture
- Able to help customer to follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement effectively by considering customer’s requirements and supplier’s resources.
- Involve from time to time in product development and supplier sourcing for the team’s customer to maintain business competitiveness.
- Keep abreast of market trend by visiting both existing and new suppliers.
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Managing production and delivery schedule with suppliers.
- Minimum 3-4 years experiences in furniture, candidate with less experience could be considered as Assistant Merchandiser.
- Good product knowledge in wood and metal furniture (indoor / outdoor) and/or upholstery furniture.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and good team player.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill to interact with all levels, both external and internal.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Human Resources Department, William E. Connor (Shenzhen) Ltd, Unit D, 5/F, Block CD, Tian Xiang, Chegongmiao, Futian, Shenzhen, China 518042 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.