QA Supervisor – Hardgoods (Based at Shenzhen)
- Support QA Manager to Supervise, training and coaching inspectors of inspection activities.
- Monitor QA inspection task in daily basis e.g. fully follow inspection procedure, workload and client expectation.
- Ensure resource is utilized effectively.
- Manage daily QA activities and inspection reports.
- Overview any occurrence of non-conformity within the inspection service & management system and report to QAM.
- Conduct quality investigation on any quality claim issues.
- Work closely across various functions such as Merchandising, QA & vendor to meet company objectives & goals.
- Work with vendor and factory on manufacturing improvement plan and corrective preventive actions.
- Good team player with initiative to work under dynamic environment and tight deadlines.
- Performing investigation to production deviation for manufacturing and Critical Control process.
- Ensure the effective management of vendor assessment and ensure quality meet the requirement.
- Support line manager to drive continuous improvement activities.
- Carry out open box follow up assessment.
- Technical institute graduates of relevant studies.
- 8 – 10 years’ related working experience and familiar in Home, Lighting, Cook / Dine and glassware products quality requirements with previous industrial working experience in factory is preferred.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Good communication, leadership skills, responsible, detail-oriented.
- Integrity, interpersonal skill and effective communication to interact with all levels, both external and internal.
- Frequent travel is required.
- Able to manage ad-hoc project assigned by line Manager.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Human Resources Department, William E. Connor (Shenzhen) Ltd, Unit D, 5/F, Block CD, Tian Xiang, Chegongmiao, Futian, Shenzhen, China 518042 or Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.