- Plan and execute financial & operational audits to ensure compliance with established company policies and all statutory requirements for the Group operations
- Perform internal audit visits to Connor offices worldwide for follow-up on system improvements and outstanding issues
- Perform Desk Audit and Operating System Review to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Report and make recommendations for compliance with company policies, control environment and effectiveness of control procedures and financial record integrity
- Coordinate with various parties in resolving issues for completion of audits.
- Tertiary education in accounting or business relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounting/auditing field, preferably in sizeable companies
- Good understanding on financial & operational control systems and internal audit procedures
- Experience in financial investigations and ability to handle and analyze complex financial information
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, analytical and organizing skills
- Capable to conduct an internal audit and work independently
- Able to work with various parties across all levels, internally and externally
- Mature, confident, presentable, and able to present professionally and comfortably
- High competence level in using MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese. Mandarin is a plus
- Exposure to Sun Accounting is preferable
- Willing to travel is a must
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Internal Auditor
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.