Human Resource Executive (Based at Gurugram)
- Ability to handle recruitment and hiring process across multiple positions and profiles.
- Updating the Recruitment database with candidate details.
- Posting the jobs on different job sites
- Developing a pipeline of candidates for future openings
- Conducting reference checks for the shortlisted candidates
- Documentation, filing of records and background verification of shortlisted candidates.
- Facilitating joining formalities and induction program
- Maintaining employee records in Personal files and HRIS
- Complete ownership of the Employee Self Service portal
- Generate, update & maintain the monthly attendance and leave files
- Handling the employee separation process/ exit formalities, off-boarding formalities, termination and Full & Final for the alumni
- Maintaining ESI and PF documentation for contractual employees
- Arrange logistics for in-house and external training activities
- Managing annual insurance renewal and monthly additions and deletions
- Responsible for various admin related activity with contractors
- Create effective reports and presentations for Management reporting
- MBA/Masters in HR
- 4- 6 years relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.