Hardgoods QA Inspector
• Evaluates a range of products in accordance with quality assurance procedures
• Identifies faults in the product / packaging within prescribed quality control procedures. Has the ability to work with the Vendors to rectify the same
• Recommends methods to improve product quality. Ensures that in-house QA systems are being maintained in factories
• Perform technical evaluations on new factories
• Should ensure that the factory is well equipped to meet the production as per quality standards. In case of any concern bring into the notice of the QA Manager / QA Supervisor
• To strictly follow established standards and systems set by our company and required by our customers.
• Participate in pre-production meetings
• Conduct inspections, including material, initial in-line, mid-line and final inspection in vendor premises as per client requirement, set shipping date and vendor production schedule. Make a final decision on quality according to Client standards and requirements
• Records and report inspections findings and make decision of whether to accept or reject the shipment according to AQL acceptable level and specifications laid down by our customers
• Tertiary Degree / Diploma in Production Engineering / Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering
• 2-3 years’ experience in Production Operations / Quality Management in an Engineering concern / manufacturing organisation / buying office
• Should be proficient in MS Excel, Word and Email Communication
• Job involves extensive travelling to various production locations
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.