Group Managing Director
- Directing the activities of office managers and team leaders throughout the Company’s global office network to source merchandise exceeding client requirements for cost and quality congruent with client sourcing objectives.
- Directing and implementing strategic sourcing decisions for the company and its clients in accordance with customer trends and sourcing competitiveness.
- Working closely with Team Leaders, Merchandising Teams, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Compliance and client executive management and personnel regarding client strategies, needs and KPIs.
- Identifying and driving implementation of continuous improvement initiatives through multi-country / multivendor resourcing, cost savings, quality, diversification, and new business development.
- Ensuring inspection programs and company compliance guidelines are followed.
- Evaluating staff performance and developing high potential candidates for future performance Recruiting and hiring potential candidates in accordance with business requirements
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a multi-client sourcing company with 10 + years or more of management, merchandise and strategic sourcing experience in both apparel and hardlines desired.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills required in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and in particular with existing and prospective clients.
An attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package would be provided to highly qualified candidates . If you are interested in joining our team, please directly send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.