Garment Technician (Based in Gurgaon)
- Review of sample comments, T/P to understand clients requirements and clarify discrepancies when necessary.
- Translate client technical package, procedures and processes to vendor/ factory.
- Review of Fitting, Pre-production and patterns before sending to clients.
- Fit sample on form and compile sample evaluation report.
- Recognizing and solving basic balance and fit problems, call out to client on what is achievable.
- Provide technical support, guidance and advice to merchandising team and production partners to achieve quick approvals.
- Work closely with overseas clients’ and vendors’ counterparts on technical issues to facilitate production friendly samples.
- Effectively communicate solutions and alternatives to clients when there are technical difficulties to achieve product specifications.
- Participate in pre-production process.
- Conduct on-site fitting and training.
- Accompany clients on factory visit to provide support.
- Diploma / higher diploma / degree in Clothing Technology on related disciplines from technical institute or University
- 5 – 10 years of related working experience in handling multi products, e.g. woven / knit garment and sweater
- Familiar with kids’ products (both woven and knits) and having worked for clients in the UK market.
- Sound industrial technical knowledge of Garment construction method and fabrication
- Technician / QC / Sewing line Supervisory background preferred
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.