Furniture Technician (Based at Jodhpur)
• Review client’s specification and drawings on new developments and then make necessary comment & recommendation.
• Identify potential production problems and provide technical guidance and alternatives to the clients and the internal team and factory.
• Study the production process of factories and identify areas of improvement. Work with factories to improve the same.
• Work closely with the merchants and involve in the product development process, including but not limited to review samples against specification and provide necessary recommendation, and support product improvement.
• Be the main liaison between the client and factory in the technical aspect.
• Daily communication internally with vendors and clients regarding technical details on prototypes/ samples, production and product quality related issue.
• Review newly sourced factory’s technical and quality control ability and provide recommendation.
• Involve in the in-line inspection with the QA team; lead and trouble shoot together with merchandisers, vendors, QA in technical matters.
• Accompany clients during their visits to vendors and factories.
• Preferably degree/ diploma in Wood Science & Forestry
• 6 to 8 years of experience in solid wood furniture and metal wood furniture
• Preferably from a manufacturing unit.
• Open to Travelling
• Working knowledge of AQL Inspection system
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.