Furniture Technician (Based at Delhi/NCR)
- Be the leader on the technical and quality related aspects; then provide necessary reports, recommendations and follow up.
- Review client’s specification and drawings on new developments, then make necessary comment & recommendation. Make drawings and layout of furniture items where clients buy off shelf product.
- Provide technical guidance and process to the internal merchant, QA, factory and client.
- Identify potential production problems and provide technical guidance and alternatives to the clients and the internal team and factory.
- Study the production process of factories and identify areas of improvement. Work with factories to improve the same.
- Be the main liaison between the client and factory in the technical aspect.
- Daily communication internally, with vendors and clients regarding technical details on prototypes/ samples, production and product quality related issue.
- Review newly sourced factory’s technical and quality control ability and provide recommendation. Upgrade the factory slowly.
- Involve in the first final inspection with the QA team; lead and trouble shoot together with merchandisers, vendors, QA and clients in technical/quality matters.
- Accompany clients during their visits to vendors and factories.
- Work closely with the merchants and involve in the product development process, including but not limited to review samples against specification and provide necessary report/recommendation, and support product improvement.
- Degree/ diploma in Wood Science & Forestry
- 6 to 8 years of experience in the metal / wood furniture field
- Preferably from a manufacturing unit.
- Open to Travelling
- Working knowledge of AQL Inspection system
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.