- Participate client trips to lead the technical discussions.
- Offer practical technical advices upon receipt of drawings
- Closely monitor to ensure development sample is made timely with desired quality.
- Keep client/merchant updated of sampling situation and provide options if needed.
- Lead pre-production meeting with merchant/QA for new item.
- Join inspection with QA inspector for the first shipment of new items.
- Help sourcing new vendors/suppliers to grow the business.
- 7-10 years working experience in furniture, preferable in metal furniture industry.
- Good knowledge in furniture manufacturing process.
- Good network with Taiwan furniture supplier/supply chains.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, Solidworks and 3D drawing software is a plus.
- Understand USA market.
- Good command of English in speaking and writing.
- Willing to travel frequently in Taiwan.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.