Furniture QA Inspector (Based at Moradabad)
• Manage inspection events and activities of furniture and hardline products and raise proper inspection reports.
• Examine sample lots of merchandise prior to shipment for general appearance, conformance to client’s specification and standards.
• Ensure merchandise is properly assorted, labelled and packaged.
• Confirmation that cartons are marked properly.
• Control the receipt of inspection materials such as test reports, specification report, samples and contract, and that hey confirming to the requirements.
• Prepare inspection, discrepancy and factory performance reports as and when requested by the QA Manager.
• Insure that inspection events are scheduled without affecting shipments delivery and inspection report records of shipments, quantities inspected by client, vendor, and order number with acceptance and rejection rates for items inspected.
• Quarterly breakdown the failed shipments against the total shipments by source and factory.
• Monitoring and reporting of production status as required by merchant team.
• Help to review samples whenever required by merchant team.
• Degree/ diploma in Wood Science & Forestry
• 3 to 4 years of experience in the same field
• Preferably from a manufacturing unit.
• Working knowledge of AQL Inspection system
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.