- Communicate daily with buyers and vendors on order details and outstanding issues.
- Negotiate with vendors on price, discount, delivery and working terms.
- Monitor production process properly to meet quantity, quality, order specifications and delivery dates.
- Place orders to vendors on behalf of buyers. Check order details including style number, color, quality, quantity, delivery and price that have been confirmed by buyers.
- Compare colour swatches and sample specifications against buyers’ standard before sending to buyer for approval.
- Provide Merchandise Coordinator with PO details for COP creation, countercheck prior to Divisional Merchandise Manager’s confirmation.
- Follow up with vendors for COP confirmation on Supplier Connect.
- Manage completion of eSF.
- Monitor in-line/ final inspection booking.
- Maintain vendor profile records.
- Coordinate buyer’s visits.
- Source vendors, identify product opportunities, request for and follow up vendor/ factory evaluation.
- University graduated
- 3 years or above wooden furniture merchandising experience in buying offices/agents/ factories
- General knowledge in all product types
- Good command of English, an ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Service oriented with attention to details
- Market oriented with research and development abilities
- Familiar with PC operations
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Further information about Connor and our career opportunities can be viewed on our website https://www.weconnor.com. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.