Fabric Technologist (Based at Gurgaon)
- Review submits for colour and quality and provides accurate color comments on submits.
- Give suggestions and recommendations on improvement on resubmit where required.
- Liaison with printing and dyeing Mills and fabric suppliers where applicable and make recommendations.
- Give Recommendations on Mill sources and help the teams to source fabrics as per client requirements.
- Attend and run status meetings and communicate actively with the Production and Product Development teams.
- Partner with suppliers to address and resolve color related issues and guide the vendors to achieve the same hue across fabrics.
- Ability to take out the spectro photo meter readings.
- Liaison with the colourtex etc to take out the colour recipes bearing in mind the fabric quality.
- Working with the teams on print call outs to set the clients expectations.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in Apparel or Mill Sector.
- In Depth knowledge on the various fabric processes – including weaving / knitting /printing
- Superior color vision (as indicated by the Munsell Hue color test)
- Excellent organizational skills (emails, charts, filing, managing priorities)
- Able to work in groups and independently.
- Good computer skills.
- Good Communication in English
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.