Divisional Merchandise Manager/ Merchandising Manager- Apparels (Based at Gurgaon)
- Achieve KPIs
- Drive Strategized Business Growth
- Meet on Time Delivery
- Meet Claim Target
- Manage & Retain people
- Manage Client Relationship & Client Service
- Prepare Vendor strategy and choose the best source
- Critically review new opportunities and guide team and vendor with best offer.
- Work with vendors in innovation as per client needs / latest trends
- Manage Vendor Relationship
- Drive & train team to achieve KPI in tune with the Company Goals.
- Team organizing skills – giving timely, specific feedback & coaching & providing challenging assignments & opportunities for development.
- Training the teams on the job & provide small training sessions where ever applicable.
- Encourage the teams to achieve /establish challenging performance standards & a desire to excel.
- Working with the teams and providing clear directions/guidance to work effectively.
Client Visit Preparation /Trips
- Analyze trip requirement with clients.
- Strategize plan of action against each requirement and closely monitor the same.
- Review and finalize client files and product displays.
- Closely work on vendor wise open issues and offer best possible solutions.
- Degree/diploma in apparel
- 12 to 15 years of experience in Merchandising
- Travelled internationally for successful Business Development.
- Managed team size of at least 6 – 8 people.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.