Corporate Furniture Manager
- Responsible for client management and development of business with the client/s, global ‘ownership’ of the client’s performance and growth
- Direct and manage client’s sourcing activities within Connor across multiple office locations and functions. Consolidate information and coordinate all business activities between all Connor offices
- Participates with the client to develop business strategies and then leads objectives and KPI’s on behalf of the Client throughout the Connor network to realize a successful strategic outcome.
- Implement Client’s sourcing strategies by reviewing sourcing briefs and projects with Client Director, source for potential vendors/markets, and work with local country offices to ensure best execution to achieve client’s goals
- Continuously build, maintain and strengthen client’s relationships through flawless execution across all Connor offices worldwide
- Represents Client’s interests in all buying markets.
- Manage problem resolution and challenges arising from clients operating environments
- Assist with business development activities within the Global Business Development (GBD) team including presentations and client meetings
- Respond to and follow up inquiries, issues and problems raised by clients and all Connor offices worldwide
- Create and analyze reports to be discussed and submitted to Client Director and Client/s
- Review Client & Office performance for opportunities to maximize business
- Develop and train existing personnel and relevant country merchandising personnel
- Perform additional duties as part of the GBD team to meet the Department and Company’s objectives.
- Tertiary education, preferably with a focus in business, merchandising or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10-15 years related experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in home furnishings merchandising, sourcing and product development. Asia sourcing experience is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of furniture product and experience building, and costing product offers suitable to Client’s needs
- A working knowledge in quality assurance and technical design
- Good command of English
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with Clients and associates
- Strong negotiation skills and experienced with problem resolution.
- Proactive, sensible, deadline conscious, adaptive, responsible, well-organized and attention to details characteristics
- Occasional travel may be required
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.