Compliance Supervisor (Based at Tirupur)
- Responsible for overall back office operations and the coordination of all audit events. To ensure that existing processes, procedures, and protocols are timely and effectively followed by the staff.
- To ensure that large factory data for different clients is well compiled, maintained and regularly updated by the staff with close supervision. Needs to review, do analysis to ensure credibility of such data and organize timely audit events including answering to queries/completion and submission of various logs etc. To identify irregularities and develop preventative steps to avoid the same in future.
- To ensure that the staff is doing necessary follow ups internally and externally with concerned parties in connection with due audit events and payments. Should be able to develop excellent inter-personal relations among all interested parties through regular contacts, setting priorities and resolving problem situations.
- To ensure the staff is providing timely and economical logistic support to front line team.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 8 to 10 years of experience in managing back office operations. Preference to those with social/C-TPAT auditing experience.
- A minimum of 12-14 years’ experience as a lead auditor. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and sufficient experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Access ·
- Capable of events organization and management skills as well as equipped with research and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills, with ability to set priorities and achieve the same as per deadlines.
Omega provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Further information about Omega can be viewed on our website www.omegacompliance.com. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to: Regional Human Resources Manager, Omega Compliance India Pvt. Ltd. Spazedge Commercial Tower, Tower – B, 1st Floor, Sector – 47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana or email to email@example.com by MS Word attachment. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.