Client Officer – Home
- Responsible for client management and development of business with existing and potential clients. Global ‘ownership’ of the Home Client(s)’ performance and growth.
- Direct and manage client(s)’ sourcing activities within Connor across multiple office locations and functions.
- Continuously build, maintain and strengthen client relationships through flawless execution across all Connor offices worldwide.
- Manage problem resolution and challenges arising from client(s)’ operating environments.
- Assist with business development activities with the GBD team including potential client identification, presentations and client meetings.
- Develop and train existing personnel and relevant country merchandising personnel.
- Perform additional duties as part of the GBD team to meet the Department and Company’s objectives.
- Tertiary education, preferably in business or related disciplines.
- 6-8 years’ relevant experience, preferably hands-on experience in Home industry particularly in buying & purchasing background
- Strong understanding of hardgoods product and experience building and costing product offer suitable to Client’s needs.
- Good command of English & Chinese including Mandarin.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with Clients and associates.
- Strong negotiation skills and experienced with problem resolution.
- Possess strong strategic thinking in the Home business
- Proactive, sensible, deadline conscious, adaptive, responsible, well-organized and attention to details characteristics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Occasional travel may be required
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.