CEO Chief Of Staff
The Company is seeking an experienced, honest, adaptable, and self-sufficient leader with broad skills to manage family global executive affairs, investments, corporate structure, and assist the CEO & Owner, and Company’s management team, with forward structure and strategy.
The Company is one of the world’s leading merchandise sourcing partners serving the merchandise sourcing requirements of more than 60 of the world’s most recognized retailers and brands. Privately owned and headquartered in Hong Kong, the company has a global office network in 20 countries with more than 1,200 associates.
This position will be based in Hong Kong SAR, report directly to the Company’s CEO & Owner, and be responsible for managing investments, properties, company structures, legal and financial affairs, and compliance globally, as well as multi-country personal and corporate tax and corporate compliance. This position will operate in close collaboration with the CEO and the Company’s management team.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the CEO and represent the CEO and family when needed.
- Support the CEO, and Company’s management team, in strategically planning global corporate structure and expansion of the Company’s global office network and services.
- Manage and direct the preparation of financial statements, tax returns, regular KPI, periodic portfolio and other reports to the CEO. The CEO and family are Americans.
- Direct and coordinate services received from Legal Counsel, Accountants, Tax Specialists, Wealth Managers, Estate Planners and others effecting CEO directed strategies and initiatives.
- Plan and coordinate a diversified family corporate structure which includes a number of related entities based in multiple jurisdictions including Hong Kong, Japan, the USA, Europe, and the UK.
- Manage and direct the affairs and activities of a USA based single-family office responsible for overseeing the affairs, global financial assets, physical assets and real property, trusts and estate planning of the CEO and family.
- Oversee charitable and philanthropic strategies and a family foundation.
- Handle special projects and ad hoc requests
- Indisputable record of integrity and discretion.
- Degree holder in Finance / Economics/ Accounting or Business Administration with preferably a CPA or CFA designation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Legal, Investment, Consulting or Family office business with demonstrated responsibility for real estate, tax and investment activities.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workflow and manage multiple projects.
Compensation to initially be as appropriate and competitive with upside available through performance bonus.
Please send your resume with compensation expected to The Chief Financial Officer, William E. Connor & Associates Ltd., 10/F, Kader Building, 22 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong SAR or by e-mail: email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired. Such resumes will be deemed the sole property of the Company.