Associate Merchandiser – Furniture
- Communicate daily with buyers and vendors on order details and outstanding issues.
- Negotiate with vendors on price, discount, delivery and working terms.
- Monitor production process properly to meet quantity, quality, order specifications and delivery dates.
- Place orders to vendors on behalf of buyers. Check order details including style number, color, quality, quantity, delivery and price that have been confirmed by buyers.
- Compare colour swatches and sample specifications against buyers’ standard before sending to buyer for approval.
- Provide Merchandise Coordinator with PO details for COP creation, countercheck prior to Divisional Merchandise Manager’s confirmation.
- Follow up with vendors for COP confirmation on Supplier Connect.
- Manage completion of eSF.
- Monitor in-line/ final inspection booking.
- Maintain vendor profile records.
- Coordinate buyer’s visits.
- Source vendors, identify product opportunities, request for and follow up vendor/ factory evaluation.
- University graduated
- 2 years or above wooden furniture merchandising experience in buying offices/agents/ factories
- General knowledge in all product types
- Good command of English, an ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Service oriented with attention to details
- Market oriented with research and development abilities
- Familiar with PC operations
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.