Associate Accountant Manager
- To assist the General Manager in performing management accounting functions with a view to achieving the Company’s growth & objectives
- To prepare daily cash position reports, cash forecast reports, monthly expense forecasts for Corporate, and monthly depreciation schedules for fixed assets. To prepare monthly salaries and pay suppliers and expenses.
- To check recoverable debit note batches and send to Corporate Finance for client’s debit.
- To reconcile sales and commission figures against the report printed by MIS, to present to General Manager on monthly basis.
- To input Billing Summary and send to Corporate for reconciliation.
- To prepare audit schedules and annual budget for expenses for General Manager to review and amend when necessary.
- To consolidate bank balance.
- To prepare Tax practices for approval.
- To perform additional duties to meet both the Company’s needs as necessary.
- Tertiary education in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- 6 years’ working experience in accounting Strong experience with LinkedIn, Instagram and other Social Media application management.
- Good knowledge in updated Portugal Accounting, Tax practices and related government regulations
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, independent, result and detail oriented, responsive and detail minded, able to handle multitasks under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.