Assistant Merchandiser – Jewelries & Accessories
- Able to help customer to follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement.
- Update client database in system and maintain an accurate record.
- Keep abreast of market trend by visiting both existing and new suppliers.
- Work closely with other departments for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Order follow-up for production and delivery schedule with suppliers.
- Assist in sampling checking.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above in related disciplines
- Minimum 1 – 2 years relevant working experience; experience in Merchandising especially in Jewelry & Accessories
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Good sense of fashion & jewelry accessories
- Responsible, detail-minded, flexible, good team player, a fast-learner, able to cope with deadline.
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.