Assistant Merchandiser – Furniture
- Assist Senior Merchandiser in daily offices duties.
- Process purchase order and enter into computer system.
- Monitor/log production and shipping status.
- Update weekly shipping log.
- Communicate directly with vendors and buyers on order processing issues.
- Prepare inspection files for quality inspectors.
- Receive and file inspection results.
- Track sample status.
- Handle sample shipment and report to the client.
- General clerical duties.
- Complete reasonable ad hoc tasks requested by superiors.
- Educated to Tertiary-Level.
- One year’s merchandising experience – preferably in furniture.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Fully computer literate.
- Hard working and willing to learn.
- Responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and good team player.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Human Resources Department, William E. Connor (Shenzhen) Ltd, Unit D, 5/F, Block CD, Tian Xiang, Chegongmiao, Futian, Shenzhen, China 518042 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by MS word attachment.