Assistant Merchandiser – Bags & Accessories
- Able to help customer to follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement
- Update internal system database and maintain an accurate record
- Work closely with other departments for production and delivery schedule
- Assist in sampling checking
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma or above in related disciplines
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience, especially experience in Sourcing & Merchandising
- Possess a good sense of fashion & accessories will be an advantage
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Responsible, detail-oriented, flexible, good team player, a fast-learner, able to cope with deadline
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Immediate available will be an advantage.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Merchandiser; Fresh graduates are also welcome
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.