Apparel Senior Merchandiser
• To manage key account’s product development & order processing, to drive business growth and provide value-added services to the clients
• To respond to and follow up inquiries, issues and problems raised by clients and all Connor offices worldwide.
• To take the lead in organizing, scheduling & conducting the ‘Vendor Meetings’ effectively, with the relevant vendor’s, internal teams & management.
• Needs to identify market opportunities, which are aligned with the overall company strategy & goals.
• Follow up on business development leads, sourcing activities in allocated markets aggressively.
• Approach all merchandising aspects such as; T&A management, costing and product development in an organized manner.
• Proactively work with the DMM to ensure company KPI’s are achieved.
• The candidate should be able to and willing to travel to overseas to review product development and sourcing opportunities.
• Degree/diploma in apparel or an equivalent qualification.
• 5 years’ experience in Merchandising, managing a customer directly is an important pre-requisite.
• If you have past experience in handing Mothercare new born products, this will be an added advantage.
• Costing break down and negotiation & interpersonal skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written), including the use of MS Word and Excel.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.