• Drive business growth on allocated accounts.
• Approach all merchandising aspects such as; T & A management, costing and product development in an organized manner.
• Follow up on business development leads, sourcing activities in allocated markets aggressively.
• Proactively work with the DMM to ensure company KPI’s are achieved.
• The candidate should be able to and willing to travel to overseas to review product development and sourcing opportunities.
• Degree/diploma in apparel or an equivalent qualification.
• 5 years’ experience in Merchandising, managing a customer directly is an important pre-requisite.
• An added advantage of experience in handling infant & kids will go a long way.
• Costing break down and negotiation & interpersonal skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written), including the use of MS Word and Excel.
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.