- Be a member of the Corporate Systems Development Team
- Design, build, test and implement in-house ERP and mobile applications for improving the overall work efficiencies.
- Documents programs and program changes
- Work with other team members for application integration
- Perform additional duties as required to meet Departmental and Company objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Tertiary educated in Computer Studies or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience
- Good analytical skills, proactive and independent
- Proactive, sensible, deadline conscious, adaptive, responsible, well-organized and attention to details characteristics
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Immediate available will be an advantage
- Candidates with less working experience are also welcome and will be considered as Programmer
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to Email: email@example.com by MS word attachment.